If you identify as a sneakerhead, your entire life has been building up to this moment. If you’re a reseller . . . you’ve had better days. This Saturday, April 19, Eastbay.com has scheduled the greatest Air Jordan restock of all time. Argue semantics if you will, but I can’t see how that statement is even remotely assailable.
Beginning at 8am EDT on April 19, the site will stock thirty different beloved Air Jordans, each of which have released at some point in the last year or two. You’ll have to pick your poison, because there’s logistically no way to get to all the heat that will be on Eastbay’s digital shelves. The breakdown is as follows:
(Update: Eastbay has since advised that they’ll “mainly be restocking size 15 and up.” How similar “mainly” is to “exclusively” remains to be seen.)
- Four different Air Jordan 1 Hi OGs: Black/Gold, Hawks, Royal, Black/Red.
- Two Air Jordan 3s: Crimson and Powder Blue.
- Four Air Jordan 4s: Fear, Green Glow, Toro, Military Blue.
- Eight Air Jordan 5s: 3Lab5 Black/Infrared 23, 3Lab5 Gamma Blue, Black Grape, Oreo, Fresh Prince, White/Fire Red, Laney, Grape.
- One Air Jordan 6 White/Infrared.
- Four Air Jordan 10s: Bobcats, Cool Grey, Steel, Powder Blue.
- Two Air Jordan 11s: Gamma Blue High and White/Black Low.
- Two Air Jordan 12s: Gamma Blue and Taxi.
- Three Air Jordan 13s: Black/Red, Squadron Blue, He Got Game.